Oswald's Pharmacy was established in 1875 and offers custom compounding and home medical equipment. Oswald's Pharmacy was previously located in downtown Naperville, but has been at this current location since 2004. Delivery services are available, and this location also carries compression hosiery and offers free blood pressure screenings daily. A full-service USPS post office is also inside this pharmacy.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available, and there is a ramp from the parking lot to the front entry.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1875
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Pharmacists are all licensed professionals.
- Affiliations: Health Mart Pharmacy
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Deliveries
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm
- Part of a chain: No
- 24-hour: No