The Naperville Park District is expansive, to say the least. The park district includes more than 2,500 acres of parkland, 139 parks, the Centennial Beach, two golf courses, two skateboard parks, the paddleboats, the Millennium Carillon and the Riverwalk. More than 60,000 people participate in programs every year. The Millennium Carillon offers summer recitals and draws carilloneurs from around the world.
- Fax: 630-848-5001
- Hours: Office Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - noon
- Handicap Accessible: No curb to access the building. The park district complies with the ADA.
- What makes this community special?: What is unique about Naperville is that there is such a great spirit of volunteerism. It's a large city but it doesn't feel like it because there are so many who volunteer and get involved.
- Services: Program registration, special programs, day trips, athletics, adult fitness, early childhood programs, facility and park rental information.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Public restrooms: No
- Wi-Fi: None