Metra Metropolitan Rail Passenger Stations
This is the Naperville location of the Metra Train station for the BNSF line. The station is located on 4th Avenue between Ellsworth Avenue and Center Street. Monday to Friday, there are 28 arrivals and departures, Saturday has 14, and Sunday has 9. A few shopping spots are available right by, convenient when waiting for a train or for someone else.
It is best advised to buy the less expensive tickets during agent hours.
- Hours: Agent: Mon - Fri, 5:30am - 1:30pm; Sat - Sun, closed; waiting room: Sun - Sat, 4:30am - 7:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, door, ramp
- Number of daily departures, arrivals: 23
- Reach: Local, Regional/commuter
- Facilities: ATMs/banks
- Number of retail/service outlets: 0
- Transportation: Bus, Commuter rail
- Rental cars: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Parking durations available: Short-term
- Discounts: Child, Senior, Student, Volume/season
- Wi-Fi: None