Le Chocolat du Bouchard
Le Chocolat du Bouchard has sold a variety of dark chocolate bars and candies downtown since 2007, as well as a unique selection of chocolate-based drinks at its marble-topped bar area. You can take your drinks and sweets to go or enjoy them at one of the five tables. Store owner Cathy Bouchard travels the country looking for the best chocolate every year and hosts classes and seminars on the medicinal benefits of dark chocolate.
- Hours: Mon: 10-am-5pm; Tue - Thu: 10am - 10pm; Fri - Sat: 10am - 11pm; Sun: 12:00pm - 8pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance level with sidewalk.
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Desserts, Chocolates, Coffee, Espressos, Specialty Chocolate drinks, Gift Baskets, Chocolate-themed gift items, Cakes, Pastries
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: lechocolatdubouchard.com/storemenu/
- Specialties: Dark chocolate bars with 70 percent cacao
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Chocolatinis
- Frozen yogurt: No
- If this community were a flavor, what would it be?: Milk chocolate
- Number of candy varieties: 100