Knox Presbyterian Church
Drag box to select area
Knox Presbyterian Church held its first service in the Elmwood Elementary School's gymnasium in 1960. The congregation moved to its current site on the corner of Catalpa Lane and Gartner Road in 1963 and the building has since had several renovations including an 18,000-square-foot addition in January 1990. The focus of the church is to provide programming for every day of the week, not just Sundays. Youth programs, day care, meals, recreation, scouting, support groups and small group discussions are all at parishioners' fingertips.
1105 Catalpa Ln, Naperville, IL 60540
- Accessibility Details: Ramps and elevators
- Accessible: yes