Hugo's Frog Bar & Fish House
In 2005, Hugo's Frog Bar & Fish House opened its doors in downtown Naperville, on the Main Street Promenade. Its unique location and quality steak and seafood selections make this restaurant and bar stand out. All of the fish and seafood selections are flown in daily, and its fun, nautical themed building will make for a memorable dining experience.
- Fax: 630-848-0601
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 11:00am - midnight; Bar is open until 2:00am.
- Handicap Accessible: Double doors and entrance level with sidewalk, no stairs.
- Founding Date: Jun 01 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Seafood, wine, steaks, and more.
- Food & dining options: Halal, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.hugosfrogbar.com/pdf/Naperville_Dinner.pdf
- Specialties: Signature bone in rib eye, WR chicago cut. Jumbo lump crab cakes, frog legs - sauteed or fried.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: People, because we wouldn't have a business if it weren't for them.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Seafood, sliders, frog legs.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Seafood and gibson steaks.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Jose Sosa
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual