This family business was founded in 1910 and specializes in designer jewelry, custom designs, appraisals and repairs. The designers who work with Harry W. Yaseen Jewelers specialize in 18 karat gold and platinum creations. The interior features a waterfall at the entrance and a grand piano in the back. The store offers unique designs for men, women and children and, in the event you cannot find what you want, they will make it for you.
- Hours: Tuesday - Friday: 10:30am - 6:00pm Saturday: 10:30am - 5:30pm Sunday: 10:30am - 5:00pm Monday: closed
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1910
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Jewelry, Watches, Children's Jewelry, Lalique Crystal, Jewelry Boxes, Watch Bands and Batteries
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: For a full refund, items must be returned within ten (10) calendar days from date of purchase and must not have been worn.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: When purchasing a diamond, keep in mind that a Round/Briliant diamond, never goes out of style.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Alishan, Amaron Designs, Asch Grossbardt, Charles Garnier, Charles P. Bahringer, Charles Wolf Couture, Dankner, Diana, Dora, Doves Jewelry Designs, Dov Padeh, ESQ, Eyris, First Image, FJ Kashi, Frederick Goldman and much more
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: Men love a new watch or cuff links. Women seem to love pearls, not necessarily your grandma's pearls but more of our fashion forward designs.
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal