Do you love Italian food, upscale dining and moderate prices? Are you looking for a classy environment that is still family-friendly? Then look no further and head on over to Francesca's Passaggio.
Conveniently located on Route 59 in southern Naperville, this restaurant offers everything you can ask for, and more. There is a full bar and a comfortable patio dinning area with lounge chairs and bright, cheerful pillows. The seafood pasta is to die for and the half chicken entree is one of the most popular dishes on the menu.
Here, at Francesca's Passagio, kids eat free on Sundays, there is live music on Fridays and Saturdays, there are weekly specials that can be found on its Web site, there is a romantic indoor setting and a fun outdoor atmosphere. Whether you are looking for a fun restaurant for the whole family or a night out with your loved one, come to Francesca's Passaggio.
- Fax: 630-946-0156
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 4pm. Dinner hours: Sun, 5pm - 9pm; Mon - Thu, 4pm - 9:30pm; Fri, 4pm - 10:30pm; Sat, 5pm - 10:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is designated handicap parking.
- Founding Date: May 20 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Northern Italian fine cuisine
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.miafrancesca.com/restaurants/passaggio/menus_carryout.…
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian
- Signature dishes: Various seafood pasta dishes; Pollo Arrosto alla Romana (roasted half chicken)
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 88
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual