For women, every fashion season brings new clothes — which means closets are often bursting with unworn items. The Clothes Attic'd opened to solve this problem. Located next to the Drive-Thru Cleaners in the Country Square Plaza on East Ogden Avenue, the Clothes Attic'd shop resells clothes, often at three times the price you'd get from a garage sale. The store also accepts handmade jewelry, clothes and accesories. For more information on donating clothes or signing up for a consignment, stop by this Naperville location.
- Hours: Tues - Friday 10am-7pm, Saturday 10am-5pm, closed Sunday and Monday.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp on side.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Clothing and accessories brands: All kinds of name brand clothing.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 4
- Tailoring: No
- Donations hours: All normal buisness hours