Bank of America
Bank of America's downtown Naperville branch — a location it's held since 2007 when Bank of America took over LaSalle Bank — lets in lots of natural light from its large windows facing Van Buren Avenue and Washington Street. Customers get a personal greeting inside the door and plenty of "tools and tips" brochures to take home. The bank gives a nod to Naperville's kid-friendly vibe by including toys in its waiting area.
- Fax: 630-536-1936
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5pm, Fri, 9am - 6pm, Sat, 9am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp, automatic door
- What makes this community special?: "It really is a beautiful community that really knows how to pitch in and help each other," says Aaron Redmond, Bank of America officer and banking manager. He has lived in Naperville since 2006.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures brokerage, Credit and loan counselling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 3
- What's your customer service philosophy?: "Creating opportunities for our customers"
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Teller service