Big Push-Ups for Little Friends
- Where: Midwest Fit Club’s fitness room, 5019 Ace Lane Naperville
- When: Friday, Aug 16 at 6 p.m. - Saturday, Aug. 17 - 6 p.m.
Big Push-Ups for Little Friends is a 24-hour push-up fundraising challenge sponsored by Midwest Fit Club. For every push-up, Midwest Fit Club will donate $0.05 to Little Friends, up to $2,500. For more information, visit www.midwestfitclub.com/pushupchallenge.
Rockin' the Tower
- Where: Millennium Carillon at Moser Tower, Naperville
- When: Sunday, Aug 18 - 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
The Naperville Park District invites the community to the Rockin’ the Tower event at the Millennium Carillon at Moser Tower. City Carillonneur Tim Sleep will play medleys of classic rock & roll tunes, alternating with a live broadcast from 95.9 FM The River. For more information, visit www.napervilleparks.org.
3Back to School Ice Cream Social
- Where: Downtown Naperville
- When: Sunday, Aug. 18 - Noon - 3 p.m.
4School of Rock Summer Music Festival
- Where: Central Park 104 E. Benton Avenue, Naperville
- When: Saturday, Aug. 17 - Noon - 9 p.m.
- No cover and all ages are welcome
This is a family friendly, all day music festival celebrating the end of summer while paying tribute to some of the best summer music festivals in rock music history. Join the students from School of Rock Naperville, Elmhurst and Hinsdale for nine separate shows throughout the day.
5Room 363 One Year Anniversay
- Where: 232 S Washington, Naperville
- When: Friday, Aug. 16 - 5 p.m.