With temperatures in Naperville expected to once again climb above 100 degrees today, here are seven ways to beat the heat in the city.
1) Take a dip at . Open swim will be going on from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m. on Friday. Find out more information here.
2) Grab a frozen treat at , , , or .
3) Take the kids to the and check out the studio to create and sail a water-powered boat. Check it out here.
4) Go bowling by heading to , which has 40 lanes, lazer tag and bumper cars. Click here for more information.
5) Get smart at any one of the three locations. While you're there, sign-up for the for a chance to win a NOOK tablet. Go here for more information.
6) Have a cold one at the recently opened , located at 1661 Quincy Ave. Suite 179. The brewery's tasting room is open Friday 12-9 p.m.
7) If all else fails, see a movie. and are showing The Amazing Spider-Man, Brave, Katy Perry: Part of Me, and . Click here for showtimes.
We hope we've given you some ideas and that no matter what you do, you stay cool during what will be a hot Friday. Please feel free to add your own ideas in the comments section below. Or email email@example.com.