The Plainfield Riverfront Foundation will present Plainfield Fest in downtown Plainfield.
The family-friendly event will feature food, live music, craft vendors and carnival rides. There will also be a beer garden for adults ages 21 and up.
Sunday's events will include a sports theme, with a bags tournament, a Harry Caray impersonator and player impersonators from the Will County Crackerjacks.
Festival entertainment will include the following:
- 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Michael Heaton
- 9 p.m. to Midnight, Spoken Four
- 3:30 tp 6 p.m., One Twenty West
- 5:30 to 7 p.m., Dan Hubbard and the Humadors
- 7:30 to 9 p.m., Jaw Potato
- 9:30 to 11:30 p.m., Bad Medicine
- 1 p.m., bags tournament
- 1 to 3 p.m., Harry Caray impersonator
- 2 to 3 p.m., Will County CrackerJacks player appearances
The bags tournament will take place in the beer tent. Pre-registration is required, and it will be a 32-team (two-person) tournament with $50 entry and
80-percent prize payout.