The DuPage Children's Museum Science, Technology, Engineering and Math camps for 7-to-10 year-olds will feature hands-on exploration of five different disciplines including chemistry, physics and carpentry.
The camp is designed to help participants develop creativity, sequencing skills, fine motor skills and more.
Camp sessions will include the following:
- June 18 – June 21 Mathematical Wonders
- June 25 – June 28 Robots, Robots Everywhere!
- July 9 – July 12 Up, Up & Away!
- July 16 – July 19 Cool Chemistry Cool
- July 23 – July 26 Cardboard Carpentry
Pre-registration is required for all camps.
Children do not need an adult partner present to participate.
An adult must drop the child off and pick the child up at the room.
The camp cost for museum members will be $135 per STEM camp session by May 31; $150 after that date.
The cost for non-members by May 31 will be $160; $175 after that date.