This DuPage Children's Museum camp for 5-to-10 year-olds will be facilitated by Play-Well TEKnologies.
The camps will utilize over 100,000 pieces of LEGO for each session.
Children will learn basic engineering principles and terminology.
Sessions for five-to-six year-olds will include:
- July 30 – Aug. 3 PW-312 Pre-Engineering with LEGO® (Session One)
- August 6 – 10 PW-512 Jedi Engineering
- Aug. 13 - 17 PW-712 Pre-Engineering with LEGO® (Session Two)
Sessions for 7-to-10 year-olds will include:
- July 30 – Aug. 3 PW-412 Engineering FUNdamentals with LEGO
- Aug. 13 - 17 PW-812 Engineering FUNdamentals with LEGO®
- August 6 – 10 PW-612 Sportsbots with LEGO®
The camp will cost $167 per session for DCM Members; $197 per camp session for non-members.