All families with kindergarten students for 2014-2015 must enroll and verify residency at the District 203 Centralized Enrollment Office, 203 W. Hillside Road, Naperville, according to the District 203 website.
Centralized Enrollment Office hours during the school year are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., with early and late hours available by appointment only (call 630-548-4320).
When enrolling a student, the legal parents/guardians will be asked to complete/provide necessary paperwork including:
- Proof of Residency – including affidavits where applicable
- Birth Certificate – original or certified copy
- Custody Verification – any legal custody documents that pertain to the student
- Enrollment forms (available on the District 203 website)
- Home Language Survey
- Needs Assessment
- Parental Consent for Release of Records
- Denial of Permissions
- ISBE Student Transfer Form or letter of good standing (if coming from a private school)
Source: District 203 website