I want to introduce, Matthew Rasche, an outstanding young man I have known for at least 10 years. He is strongly considering running for Naperville City Council and I believe he would make a great addition to the City Council.
Matthew was born in Lake Forest but attended school in Naperville and graduated from Naperville North High school. He and his family have been parishioners in the St. Margaret Mary Catholic Parish since 1988.
Matthew is a commercial real estate broker and currently works as Senior Executive at Coldwell Banker Commercial, headquartered in Northbrook. Matthew was one of the youngest Illinois licensed Real Estate Agents at the age of 20 and one of the youngest Illinois Licensed Real Estate Brokers at the age of 21. He currently holds a Managing Broker's license.
I am supporting Matthew for City Council because:
- He is capable of understanding and analyzing the matters that will come before the City Council.
- He is independent and not associated or affiliated with other Council Members or City Staff.
- He is not afraid to speak his mind.
- He is against the out-of-control spending by the City and supports reasonable cuts so the City can fulfill its legal obligation to provide full funding for the Police Pension.
- He has closely followed the issues related to the Smart Meters/referendum and will strongly represent the interests of the Citizens.
- He has closely followed the redistricting issue and supports Members-at-Large.
- He will represent the Citizens of Naperville, not special interests.