Wednesday, Aug. 24
Detwante M. Elem, 19, of the 0 block of Langford Court, Bolingbrook, was arrested at 1:48 p.m. in the 2000 block of 95th Street on a charge of driving on a suspended/revoked license, police said. His bond was $1,500.
- Edward Anthony Simon, of the 800 block of Pomeroon Street, was arrested at the on an original warrant, according to police. His bail was $1,400. He was arrested on a contempt of court warrant from Cook County.
- Corey Benjamin Froeber, 26, of the 10 block of S216 ridge Road, was arrested at 6 p.m. in the 50 block of East North Avenue in Northlake on an original warrant for possession of a controlled substance. He was taken to the DuPage County Jail.
- Christina Deanna Taylor, 21, of the 2300 block of Overlook Court, was arrested at 1 p.m. at North Route 59 and Meridian Parkway, on two failure to appear warrants. She was released to another law enforcement agency.
- Brandown Maurice Williams, 30, of the 16000 block of South Park Avenue, South Holland, was arrested at 7:12 p.m. in the 15000 block of State Street, South Holland, on a failure to appear warrant, police said. He was taken to the DuPage County Jail.
- Jessica N. Bickett, 22, of the 700 block of Gates Street, Aurora, was arrested at 3:54 p.m. in the 900 block of South Route 59 and Ogden Avenue on an original warrant from Peoria County. Her bond was $300.
Someone reported in the 600 block of North Route 59 that a man pumped $45.90 in gasoline and left without paying, according to police.
Police said a resident in the 700 block of Jackson Avenue reported at 10 a.m. that two empty gas cans were removed from the rear of a yard.
Criminal defacement of property
The words “Holly Wood” were spray painted on a park sidewalk in the 1800 block of North Aurora Road, police said.