Monday, Jan. 3
Endangering the life of a child
James William Tumilty, 33, of the 800 block of Sumter Court, was arrested at 5:24 p.m. at Modaff Road and West 75th Street, said. He was charged with two counts of endangering the health/life of a child, driving without insurance, failing to yield turning left and driving under the influence of alcohol. His bail was $3,000.
Phillip Andrew Blacklaw, 24, of the 3600 block of Falkner Drive was arrested at 4:20 p.m., police said. He was charged with knowingly damaging property, disorderly conduct and violating a bail bond. He was taken to the Will County Jail.
Alex Lim, 19, of the 1400 block of Fairway Drive, was arrested at 6:01 p.m. at Walmart, 776 S. Route 59, police said. He was charged with retail theft after police said he took a stereo cable. His bond was $120.
- Lourdes Barrios, 22, of the 1300 block of East New York Street in Aurora, was arrested at 8:14 p.m. at West Ogden Avenue and Aurora Avenue, police said. She was charged with driving on a suspended/revoked license. Her bond was $150.
- Wynter Kathleen Lopez, 32, of the 700 block of Inland Circle, was arrested at 2:49 p.m., police said. She was charged with driving without insurance, driving on a suspended/revoked license and driving with a child unrestrained. Her bail was $2,000.
- A 32-year-old man reported that on New Year’s Eve his wallet was stolen while at a restaurant in downtown Naperville, police said.
- Someone reported that a laptop was stolen at a business in the 800 block of West 5th Avenue overnight. There was no sign of force and it was unknown if the laptop was stolen while the business was open or closed.
- A 67-year-old woman and her son were cited with retail theft in the 500 block of Fort Hill Drive (Goodwill Industries), police said.
- Someone reported that a parking lot globe light was damaged over the holiday weekend in the 900 block of North Washington Street, police said.
- A 55-year-old man in the 2000 block of Mustang Drive reported that vehicles were spray painted while in the driveway, police said.
Police reported that “two old friends” got into a fight in the 2800 block of Showplace Drive, but there were no complaints being filed.