Wednesday, Aug. 10
Shaletta Nicole Thomas, 24, of the 100 block of Bertram Drive in Yorkville, was arrested at 8:52 p.m. in the 800 block of Genesee Drive and Overlook Court where she was charged with two counts of receiving illegal goods, theft and a an original warrant, police said. She was taken to the DuPage County Jail.
- Anastsios John Garantziotis, 20, of the 500 block of Maple Avenue in Lisle, was arrested at 9:52 a.m. at the Naperville Police Department and charged on an original warrant for driving on a suspended/revoked license, police said. His bond was $500.
- Cassius Kendall Washington, 21, of the 1500 block of Raymond Drive, was arrested at 4:01 p.m. in the 1200 block of West Ogden Avenue and charged on a failure to appear warrant and driving on a suspended/revoked license, police said. His bail was $1,000.
- Francisco Gutierrez, 42, of the 700 block of Inland Circle, was arrested at 8:16 p.m. in the 1200 block of West Ogden Avenue and North River Road where he was charged with driving on a suspended/revoked license, police said. His bail was $1,500.
Driving without a license
- Rogelio V. Hernandez, 33, of the 1600 block of Orchid Avenue in Aurora, was arrested at 5:23 p.m. in the 2500 block of Ryan Court and Leverenz Road for driving without a license and improper plate/permit display, police said. His bail was $1,500.
- Police said Michlele Karlyn Banks, 21, of the 200 block of North Hobbie in Kankakee, was arrested at 9:07 p.m. at Genesee Drive and Overlook Court and charged with operating a vehicle without insurance and driving without a license. Her bail was $2,000.
Kyle Anthony Burg, 22, of the 2300 block of Pepper Valley Drive in Geneva, was arrested at 7:48 p.m. in the 1500 block of North Aurora Road, on two failure to appear warrants, police said. His bail was $1,800.