Saturday, Dec. 22
Possession of Cannabis
Police charged James Patrick Ryan, 18 of the 1400 block of Clyde Drive, with possession of cannabis.
Police charged Michael Vincent Salerno, 23, of the 800 block of Tulip Lane, with forgery. He was arrested at his home and released on a $5,000 bond, according to police.
Geraldine Fowlkes, 54, of the 1500 block of Raymond Drive, was charged with retail theft and battery by Naperville police. She was arrested at an address in the 200 block of Route 59 and released on a $1,500 bond, police said.
Resisting Police Officer
Stephen Orlando Speer, 46, of the 1100 block of Briergate Drive, was taken to DuPage County Jail after being arrested in connection with obstructing justice and resisting a police officer, police said.
Driving Under the Influence
- Police charged 33-year-old Crisanto Carol Mendez of Bolingbrook with two counts of DUI, speeding and criminal damage to property. Mendez was pulled over at the corner of South Washington Street and Ring Road at 4 a.m. He was released on a $3,000 bond, police said.
- Police charged 25-year-old David Ramirez of Aurora with two counts of DUI. He was pulled near the intersection of Aurora Avenue and Ogden Avenue, police said.
- Police charged Jacob Nathaniel Macpherson, 32, of Aurora, with DUI and operating a motor vehicle without insurance. Macpherson was pulled near the intersection of West Jefferson Avenue and South Mill Street, according to police reports.
- Shortly before 1 a.m. David Lee Firszt, 66 of Aurora, was charged with DUI and speeding by Naperville police. He was pulled at the corner of Ogden Avenue and Shandrew Drive, according to reports.
- Police charged Kelly Marie Kolpak, 27, of Oswego with a DUI.
Friday, Dec. 21
Police charged Joby Robert Bobey, 23, of Richmond, with DUI and disobeying a stop sign.
Possession of Cannabis/ Drug Paraphernalia
Police charged Thomas Steward Verdone, 18, of the 23000 block of Joyce Lane, with possession of cannabis and drug paraphernalia.
Police charged 21-year-old Adam Paul Cappello, of the 0-100 block of West Bailey Road, with retail theft. Police arrested Cappello at a retail address in the 1100 block of Ogden Avenue, police said.