Thursday, Aug. 25
- Anthony Joseph Cisneros, 52, of the 3300 block of South Morgan Street, Chicago, was arrested at 1:39 a.m. in the 2700 block of Forgue Drive on a failure to appear warrant, police said. He was taken to the DuPage County Jail.
- Starlesah Hightower 24, of the 100 block of North Loucks Street, Aurora, was arrested at 10:25 p.m. at Book Road and West 75th Street, on a warrant, police said. Her bail was $2,000.
Lori Ann Lambert, 48, of the 900 block of North Johnson, Rockford, was arrested at 9:52 p.m. in the 1500 block of Naperville-Wheaton Road on a charge of prostitution, police said. She was taken to the DuPage County Jail.
Dennis E. Worley, 52, of the 900 block of North Johnston Avenue, Rockford, was arrested at 10:14 p.m. at Naperville and Warrenville roads on charges of pandering and having a defective side/rear windshield, police said. His bail was $1,500.
Ian Marcel Ingram, 30, of the 1700 block of Deerrun Drive, Montgomery, was arrested at 1:51 a.m. in the 500 block of Chamberlain Lane, police said. He was charged with disorderly conduct. His bond was $120.
Kevin Michael Elkins, 18, of the 300 block of Simms, Aurora, was arrested at 2:29 p.m. at , on a charge of retail theft, police said. His bond was $120.
James Joseph Gentile, 28, of the 2400 block of Moore Court, was arrested at 8:49 p.m. at Cantore Road and South Route 59 on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of cannabis, speeding more than 40 mph over the limit and street racing, according to police. His bail was $2,000.
Rolando Perez, 40, of the 400 block of Colony Court, Bolingbrook, was arrested at 9:24 p.m. at East 75th Street and Ranchview Drive, police said. He was charged with two counts of aggravated driving under the influence, driving with a revoked/suspended license-second offense, improper lane use and operating an uninsured vehicle. He was taken to the DuPage County Jail.
- Police said a resident in the 1700 block of Ontario Avenue reported that between 9:30 p.m. Aug. 21 and 7:50 a.m. Aug. 22, a vehicle was burglarized.
- A vehicle in the 1400 block of Culpepper Drive reportedly was burglarized between 9 and 11 p.m. Aug. 18, police said. The vehicle was parked in a garage and a wallet was taken from the front seat. A credit card was used online the same night.
- A resident in the 700 block of Inland Circle reported that between 3:15 p.m. Wednesday and 2 p.m. Thursday, someone entered a vehicle through an unlocked passenger door and took an I-PASS, police said.