Thursday, March 2
Police said Latisha Shonta Andrews, 26, of the 7300 block of Stockton Boulevard in Sacramento, Calif., was arrested at 8:48 p.m. in the 1800 block of Centre Pointe Drive. She was charged with prostitution and possession of cannabis, more than 10 grams. Her bail was $1,500.
- Adriana Delacruz, 29, of the 1300 block of South Glen Circle in Aurora was arrested at 1:02 a.m. at Ferry Road and North Route 59, police said. She was charged on a failure to appear warrant from DuPage County. Her bail was $15,000.
- Anthony Segura, 24, of the 500 block of Miner Drive in Bolingbrook, was arrested at 11 p.m. at East 75th and South Washington streets, police said. He was charged with obstructing justice, in connection with providing false identification, and he was also charged on an outstanding warrant. He was taken to the DuPage County Jail.
- Marco Enrico Dandrea, 23, of the 1700 block Paxton Drive, was arrested at 9:50 a.m. in the first block of West 5th Avenue and North Main Street, police said. He was charged on a failure to appear warrant. His bail was $1,000.
- Tong Liu, 21, of the 2800 block of Bluewater Circle, was arrested at 5:35 p.m. at the , 1350 Aurora Ave. He was charged on an original warrant related to criminal trespass to state land. His bail was $1,000.
- Craig Emil Veselik, 43, of the 25000 block of Pavillion Place in Plainfield, was arrested at 5:46 p.m. at North Aurora Road and West Ogden Avenue, police said. He was charged on a failure to appear warrant. His bail was $1,000.
- Peter Joseph Motisi, 29, of the 2700 block of St. James in Rolling Meadows, was arrested at 8:34 a.m. in the 1000 block of Heritage Hill and Royal Saint George drives, police said. He was charged on a failure to appear warrant. His bail was $10,000.
- Mohammed Azhar Uddin, 29, of the 1 South 200 block of Hollyoake Lane in Villa Park, was arrested at 11:13 p.m. in the 800 block of East Ogden Avenue, police said. He was charged on a warrant. He was taken to the DuPage County Jail.
- Michael Shawn Smith, 38, of the 1000 block of Crestwood Lane in Bolingbrook, was arrested at 8:57 p.m. at Emerson Lane and Rickert Drive, police said. He was charged with driving on a suspended/revoked license. His bail was $1,500.
- Police said Jon Nobu Morishita, 45, of the 3000 block of Handley Court in Lisle, was arrested at 8:38 p.m. at North Naper Boulevard and East Chicago Avenue. He was charged with driving on a suspended/revoked license. His bail was $1,500.
Driving under the influence
Samuel James Slick, 35, of the 2800 block of Gypsum Circle, was arrested at 8:23 p.m. at Sheehan Court and Leverenz Road, police said. He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, making an improper turn at an intersection and not wearing a seatbelt. His bail was $3,000.
Police said someone cut a padlock attached to a gate in the 400 block of Weston Ridge Drive and opened storage tubes that were on vehicles but didn’t take anything. The attempted burglary took place overnight.
Teens reportedly stole the McDonald’s Chicken McBites sign from outside the restaurant in the 800 block of West 75th Street, police said. The sign was valued at $30. The teens fled in a silver sedan.
Police said a 23-year-old woman in the 1300 block of South Naper Boulevard reported last seeing her purse on Feb. 26 when she was loading groceries in her shopping cart.