Monday, May 14
No driver’s license
- Dandre Edward Moore, 20, of the 2200 block of West Wellington Avenue in Chicago, was arrested at 3:36 a.m. near Olesen Drive and Calvin Court, said. He was charged with no driver’s license and traffic control violation. His bond was $1,500. Police said he drove through the intersection at about 40 MPH without stopping, directly in front of several officers.
- Jose Luis Nunez-Ramirez, 22, of the 1300 block of Maple Avenue in Lisle, was arrested at 10:24 p.m. near South Naper Boulevard and East Chicago Avenue, police said. He was charged with no driver’s license, driving without lights, interfering with an officer and a failure-to-appear warrant. His bond was $1,500.
Driving under the influence
Donald Earl Twaits, 18, of the 3800 block of Brenton Drive in Joliet, was arrested at 6:35 p.m. in the 3200 block of South Route 59, police said. He was charged with illegal possession of alcohol by a minor, driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of drug paraphernalia and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.
Jose Joaquin Ramirez, 21, of the 1500 block of Georgia Court, was arrested at 12:26 a.m. in the 900 block of North Washington Street, police said. He was charged with driving on a suspended/revoked license and unauthorized use of handicapped parking. His bond was $1,500 and he was transported to DuPage County jail.
Nicholas Alexander Abbott, 24, of the first block of South Naper Boulevard, was arrested at 6 p.m. at his home police said. He was charged with criminal trespass to land. His bond was $1,500.
Scott Everett Sloan, 32, of the 800 block of East Ogden Avenue, was arrested at 10:01 a.m. at his home, police said. He was charged with three counts of burglary and transported to DuPage County Jail.
Dhimitraq Naka, 53, of the 8900 block of West Grand Avenue in River Grove, was arrested at 10:38 p.m. in the 400 block of Aurora Avenue, police said. He was charged with battery. His bond was $1,500.
- A 18-year-old man reported that a green iPod was stolen in the 800 block of North Loomis Street, police said.
- A 44-year-old woman reported that someone entered her unlocked vehicle overnight in the 600 block of North Wright Street and stole change, police said.
- A 49-year-old male reported that his phone was left at Speedway in the 600 block of North Route 59 and taken by someone, police said.