Dec. 25: Charles John Wold, 32, of the 1300 block of Ivy Lane was charged with driving under the influence and failure to reduce speed. He was stopped at the intersection of North Aurora Road and Route 59, according to police.
Dec. 24: Police arrested Ryan Joseph Durso, 23, of the 2400 block of Dogwood Lane, at the intersection of Jefferson and Ogden Avenues. He was charged with DUI, speeding and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Police charged Nicholas Thomas Nelson, 20, of Stoney Brook Drive, with DUI and speeding.
- Police charged Megan Michel Dimonda, 28, of the 300 block of Basswood Drive, with DUI, interfering with an officer and possession of drug paraphernalia. She was stopped at the corner of South Washington Street and Olympus Drive, according to reports.
- Scott Lewis Makwoski, 29, of the 2900 block of Rutland Circle, was charged by Naperville police with DUI and improper lane use. He was stopped at the corner of 95th Street and Route 59, according to police.
- Police charged 33-year-old Crisanto Carol Mendez of Bolingbrook with two counts of DUI, speeding and criminal damage to property. Mendez was pulled over at the corner of South Washington Street and Ring Road at 4 a.m. He was released on a $3,000 bond, police said.
- Police charged 25-year-old David Ramirez of Aurora with two counts of DUI. He was pulled over near the intersection of Aurora Avenue and Ogden Avenue, police said.
- Police charged Jacob Nathaniel Macpherson, 32, of Aurora, with DUI and operating a motor vehicle without insurance. Macpherson was pulled over near the intersection of West Jefferson Avenue and South Mill Street, according to police reports.
- Shortly before 1 a.m. David Lee Firszt, 66, of Aurora, was charged with DUI and speeding by Naperville police. He was pulled over at the corner of Ogden Avenue and Shandrew Drive, according to reports.
- Police charged Kelly Marie Kolpak, 27, of Oswego with a DUI.
Police charged Joby Robert Bobey, 23, of Richmond, with DUI and disobeying a stop sign.
- Michael Alejandro Bolling, 22, of the 3400 block of North Lake Shore Drive in Chicago, was arrested at 1:03 a.m. near Washington and North Avenue, police said. He was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol. His bail was $3,000.
- Matthew Ian Kaczkowski, 23, of the 5500 block of Elinor Avenue in Downers Grove, was arrested at 1:39 a.m. near Modaff and 75th Street, police said. He was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and failure to give a signal. His bail was $3,000.
Also see a log of DUI arrests throughout the rest of DuPage County.
Police report information is provided by the Naperville Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.