- Ervis Deliu, 27, of the 0-99 block of 7th Avenue, was arrested at 12:23 a.m. near 7th Avenue and North Washington Street, Naperville Police Department said. He was charged with two counts of driving under the influence, illegal lane usage and speeding. His bail was $3,000.
- Adrian Leandro Moreno, 22, of the 11000 block of Presley Circle in Plainfield, was arrested at 12:47 a.m. in the 0-99 block of East Chicago Avenue, police said. He was charged with violating lamps and lights act, disorderly conduct and driving under the influence of drugs. His bond was $300.
Nov. 30 - Dec. 2:
- John Francis Meuret, 52, of the 1700 block of Napoloen Drive, was arrested at 1:14 a.m. near Washington and West Bailey, police said. He was charged with illegal lane usage, improper turn at an intersection, resisting a peace officer and driving under the influence of alcohol. His bail was $3,000.
- Cheryl Ann Butler, 51, of the 3600 block of Jubilant Court, was arrested at 11:21 p.m. Osler Drive and West Street, police said. She was charged with failure to yield, two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to give signal. Her bail was $3,000.
- Ramirez Humberto, 27, of the 100 block Testa Drive, was arrested at 1:25 a.m. near Ogden Avenue and Main Street, police said. He was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, improper lane usage, driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of cannabis and no driver's license. His bond was $300.
- Jagrut Ramabhai Patel, 32, of the 2100 block of Emma Avenue in Montgomery, was arrested at 1:38 a.m. near Ogden Avenue and Trade, police said. He was charged with speeding and driving under the influence of alcohol. His bail was $3,000.
Also see a log of DUI arrests throughout the rest of DuPage County.
Police report information is provided by the Naperville Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.