.

Apartment Fire Results in No Injuries


An accidental fire apparently related to cooking that started in a unit at an apartment complex in the 0-100 block of South Naperville Wednesday did not cause any injuries and cause about $30,000 in damage, according to the Daily Herald. 

Smoke from the blaze spread to the second and third floors and the unit where the fire originated from is uninhabitable until repairs are completed, according to the article. 

The Daily Herald has more on this article.  

Gerard Schilling January 17, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Any word yet on the two recent house fires one which took two lives? There were numerous investigations being done. I noted in this article the cause was immediately identified while the other two require extensive and multiple investigation. Are we hiding anything guys?

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »