The Naperville Beat is a weekly Internet radio podcast covering what is going on in Naperville area business, culture and society. We tell the stories of our friends, neighbors and community leaders. In this episode Naperville realtor, Dana Smith, of Coldwell Banker Honig-Bell shares spring trends and updates in the Naperville area real estate market.
Topics covered on this show:
1) Dana’s report on the Spring real estate market in the Naperville area;
2) Whether to rent a home you can’t sell, and what are some of the risks and benefits;
3) Does it make sense to wait to purchase a new home and rent a home in the meantime;
4) Dana’s advice and tips for first time home buyers in the Naperville area and return on investment;
5) Advice for empty nesters paying taxes and utilities on a home that is not fully occupied;
6) How to make your home more marketable, especially if you are selling FBO (for sale by owner).
Dana Smith has been a local Coldwell Banker Honig-Bell residential real estate broker since 2004. Dana works hard to educate consumers on how the market has evolved over the last 4 years. Each of her clients receives her undivided attention, commitment to service and professionalism. As a resident of the Western Suburbs for 14 years she can speak with ease regarding local interests and specific community amenities. For more information please visit the House of Malone Restoration of the American Dream website.
Listen next week Friday, 03/29/2013 when Ken Miller of the Naperville City Council is our guest to talk about the issues affecting Naperville and the upcoming election on April 9.