Five Top Reason to Go on a Walking Food Tour.
Walking food tours are not just eating food and walking. If you are looking for a fun adventure but not sure what a food tour is , here are 5 benefits to consider when booking a food tour:
1) Your tour is headed by a trained guide (who usually will be a foodie). They have a passion for sharing inside tips, stories and history along the walk. Most of this information is not found in guide books!
2) You have the opportunity to go behind the curtain and see unique restaurants and shops that you wouldn’t otherwise be able to do if you just came in to eat. You may meet personally with the chef or owners also.
3) Yes we eat a lot, but you be walking off the calories you consume. Most food tours cover about 2 miles in distance. Eat and exercise fun in one package !
4) Our guides know the area , you won’t get lost as the guide takes you off the beaten path and through historic neighborhoods.
5) When you purchase a food tour ticket, you will be receiving coupons for future deals and savings from the locations you will be stopping by to have tasting at.
For more info. go to www.napervillefoodtours.com