The internet has revolutionized business and advertising by connecting nearly 2.5 BILLION users worldwide, who all have a product, service or story to share. But did you know that over 60% of consumers turn too the internet first for information about local companies? While traditional print, radio and television ads may have been the most efficient methods for reaching a larger audience in the past, having a user-friendly and visually stunning website design may now be the most affordable and effective technique to attract new business.
How will a quality website and effective online marketing strategy benefit your business?
• Have your product or service found among the 400 MILLION Google searches every day.
• Reach your target audience among the 2 BILLION registered e-mails by optimizing demographic and psychographic data to procure lists for e-mail marketing.
• Inform your current client base of other products or services they may not know you offer.
• Gather reviews on Yelp.com which attracts over 71 MILLION unique monthly visitors to review local businesses.
• Interact daily with over 1 BILLION users on Facebook, generate a fan base and drive traffic to your website with social media.
• Integrate QR codes in your advertising and appeal to the 45 MILLION smartphone users- and growing each year!
Jason McSweeney is the owner of dream ink, a one-source solution for creative, print and web marketing located in Downers Grove, Il. You can visit their website and search over 800,000+ custom promotional products at www.dream2ink.com