- Rise and Shine with Protein It keeps you fuller than other nutrients and takes your body more time to digest and absorb.30 grams is a good amount
- Chow on Potatoes, They contain a special type of starch that resists digestive enzymes.
- Snack on a small amount of peanut butter. This contains oleic acid, an unsaturated fat found in olive oil, nuts, and avocados, helps quash hunger, according to a study in the journal Cell Metabolism. During digestion, it's converted into a compound that indirectly triggers hunger-curbing signals to your brain.
- Hitting the gym not only burns calories but also helps you consume fewer of them.
- Grab a Grapefruit people who ate half a grapefruit with each meal lost an average of 3.6 pounds
- Chew Gum, a theory is that chewing stimulates nerves in the jaw that are connected to the brain region responsible for satiety smelling food can trick your brain into thinking you've eaten
For more information please call Dr. Jenna at (630)-922-6500