Naperville kicks off its last hurrah of the summer this Friday when it celebrates the annual Last Fling Labor Day weekend event.
From eating contests to national musical acts, there will be something for everyone at this year’s Naperville Jaycees’ Last Fling, which takes place from Friday, Aug. 30 to Monday, Sept. 2 along at Main Street and Jackson Avenue in downtown Naperville.
Proceeds from the Last Fling are given to several Naperville and DuPage-area nonprofit organizations.
MusicFriday, August 30
Jerrod Niemann - 8:30 p.m.
Jason & The Haymakers - 6 p.m.
Saturday, August 31
Goo Goo Dolls - 8 p.m.
Delta Saints - 6 p.m.
Michael Krejci - 4 p.m.
Sunday, September 1
Collective Soul - 8 p.m.
Lovehammers Featuring Marty Casey - 6 p.m.
Josh Holmes - 4 p.m.
Monday, September 2 (Free Admission)
Jessica Rae - 3 p.m.
LiveWire - 1 p.m.
Tickets are date specific and can be purchased by clicking here.
- Friday, August 30 - 5 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 31 - 10 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 1 - 10 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- Monday, September 2 - 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
All rides range from 2 to 4 tickets per person, and tickets can be purchased at Carnival Ticket Booths on Jackson Avenue.
- $1 = 1 ticket
- $10 = 10 tickets
- $20 = 21 tickets
- $30 = 33 tickets
From bed races to spaghetti eating contests, click here for a list of Last Fling special events.
Labor Day Parade
The 2013 Last Fling Labor Day Parade will take place on Monday, Sept. 2, starting at 10 a.m. in downtown Naperville.
The parade start at Naperville North High School and head south on Mill Street, turning east onto Jefferson Avenue, then south on Main Street, then west onto Porter ending at Naperville Central High School.
TicketsNaperville Last Fling Mega Pass - $50
Allows unlimited carnival rides during Last Fling
Main Stage Concert Tickets - Click Here
Carillon VIP Tickets - Click Here
- On-site parking will be available at the Naper Settlement lot on Eagle Street on Friday, Saturday, Sunday (after 6 p.m. ONLY) and Monday.
- Rotary Hill parking lot next to Aurora Avenue and in the
- Lower level of the Municipal Building located at 400 S. Eagle Street (entrance off of Webster Street).
- All Saints Academy located at 1155 Aurora Ave. Accessible shuttle bus service is available at this location every 30 minutes. There is one accessible spot for wheelchairs per bus.
For more information, visit the Naperville Jaycees' Last Fling site.