A number of closures will be in effect on Wednesday for the 4th of July. Here are a list of some of the closures, changes to hours of operation and changes to garbage collection.
Garbage/Recycling Collection Changes
There will be no curbside garbage/recycling collection on Wednesday, July 4. Residents whose regular collection occurs on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of this week will have their garbage and recycling picked up one day later. More Information on residential garbage collection can be found on the city’s website.
The city of Naperville’s municipal center will be closed on Wednesday in observance of Independence Day.
Closures and Operation Changes
- Administration Building at 320 W. Jackson Ave., will be closed Wednesday, July 4.
- , 305 W. Jackson Ave. will be closed Wednesday, July 4.
- South Maintenance Facility, 3415 Book Road, will be closed on Wednesday.
- Centennial Beach, Paddleboat Quarry, the and and golf courses will operate with normal business hours. For more information on these facilities, please call:
- Centennial Beach: 630-848-5092
- Millennium Carillon: 630-848-3611
- Springbrook Golf Course: 630-848-5060
- Naperbrook Golf Course: 630-378-4215
Naperville Public Library
All three library locations: , and will be closed on Wednesday in observance of the Memorial Day holiday. Normal hours of 9 a. m. to 9 p.m. will resume on Thursday.
Drive-up returns will continue to be available over the holiday. Materials may be renewed by calling 630.961.0460 or through the Library Catalog, www.naperville-lib.org is open 24/7 for downloads or to renew materials online.
The DuPage County Health Department’s Public Health Centers in Addison, Lombard, West Chicago, Westmont and Wheaton will be closed Wednesday. The Health Department’s Crisis Hotline 630-627-1700 in Behavioral Health Services will remain in operation.