JOLIET –The Workforce Services Division of Will County has anounced the September schedule of its Mobile Workforce Center.
The mobile unit travels throughout Will County to help residents with resume development, cover letters and job applications. The workforce center contains 11 computer stations, internet access, and offers keyboarding lessons, as well as resume and job search assistance using online listings including jobs4people.org and Illinois workNet.
MWC will be at the following locations each week:
· Bolingbrook IDES, 321 Quadrangle Drive, Bolingbrook, from 9:30 a.m. to noon and from 1 to 3:30 p.m. on Mondays, except Labor Day, Sept. 2;
· The main entrance to Governors State University, 1 University Parkway, University Park, from 9:30 to noon and from 1 to 3 p.m. on Tuesdays;
· Plainfield Public Library, 15025 S. Illinois St., Plainfield, from 9:30 a.m. to noon and from 1 to 3:30 p.m. on Wednesdays;
· Wilmington City Hall, 1165 S. Water St., Wilmington, from 9:30 a.m. to noon and from 1 to 3 p.m. on Thursdays;
· Mokena Community Public Library, 11327 W. 195th St., Mokena, from 9:30 a.m. to noon and from 1 to 3 p.m. on Fridays.
Will County Executive Larry Walsh encourages job seekers to take advantage of the service, which is offered at no cost to County residents. Workforce Services is under the County Executive’s office and is led by Administrative Manager Susan Flessner.
For additional information about the Workforce Services Division of Will County, go to www.jobs4people.org.s�Dpe _P�`an style='color:windowtext;text-decoration: none;text-underline:none'>www.jobs4people.org. WSD is under the County Executive’s office.