Invite a friend
Jazzercise Fitness Class
One hour high energy fitness class includes 30-35 minutes of cardio plus strength training with weights and/or resistance bands. All fitness levels welcome!!
|Where||Jazzercise Naperville Fitness Center 2531 W 75th St, Naperville, IL 60540|
|Time||4:30 pm–5:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Price||Free classes on weekends in March!|
More About Jazzercise Naperville Fitness Center
Jazzercise is a national fitness program that incorporates elements of jazz dance, dance aerobics, yoga, kickboxing, strength training and Pilates into hour-long exercise routines. The Jazzercise Naperville Fitness Center offers individuals the opportunity to take part in Jazzercise group classes, in addition to DVD videos they can use in their own home; this fitness center has changing rooms available.
Other events here
- Jazzercise Fitness Class Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 5:45 pm–6:45 pm
- Jazzercise Fitness Class Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Jazzercise Fitness Class Daily, 8:15 am–9:15 am
- Jazzercise Fitness Class Daily, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Jazzercise Fitness Class Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, 7:00 am–8:00 am